Affordable Websites is an extended website service by Websites and Beyond Ltd. We will use its full name or abbreviation (AW) in this document.
Below are the steps carried out for general Website Design Projects:
- We will design a 5-page website. A page generally consists of 300 words and max 5 images.
- We will include a TEXT Logo unless you provide your logo. However, if you want us to design your logo, please initiate the chat we will let you know the cost involved.
- Once we have the brand details such as logo, images, branding materials, etc, It will take us 7 working days to complete the website.
- If you want to re-design your website, Please initiate the chat below. We will have to see your existing website before we can commit anything.
- Once the site is ready we will upload it on NZ based server for further review, test and/or upload/change contents as necessary.
- The content provided to us by the client remains the client’s property at all times. The client is responsible for its copyrights. AW will not be held for any copyright violations of images or content.
- Free Domain only comes with Annual Paid Subscriptions. Monthly Billing Cycle Accounts have to make an extra payment of $30+gst / year to register the domain name.
- Domain Name is the client’s property at all times. If the client requires to get the associated rights for his domain name, he will be provided with its control provided the accounts are settled.
- Also, generally speaking, going back and forth takes a lot of time. We encourage you to provide all necessary details, at the start of the project to ensure that the project team’s time is efficiently utilised on your project.
- You will be kept updated via emails and/or telephone calls as the project demands. However, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time you require a project status. Also, please always keep us updated with your relevant email addresses/contact details.
- We consider ourselves to be very flexible and adaptable and approach all requests with a ‘can-do attitude’. If you require something changed, please feel free to discuss it with us. Please contact us if you require further details or have any questions. We look forward to working together with you on your project!
- Domain Name is Client’s property at all times, they can get access as and when needed.
- Renewal of domains: If the domain name is under AW control, it is our responsibility to renew on time. If it is under Client’s control it is his duty to renew on time. Failing to renew domains, can result in loss of data, website downtime and business loss.
- Client can register multiple domains for a single website, it will charge $30+gst / year.
- Price for domain stated on AW website is for .co.nz, .nz, .com, .net and .org extensions. Other extensions can be cheap or expensive. please initiate the chat to see the exact price.
- AW offers packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third-party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
HOSTING & EMAILS
- Hosting charges are included in the package.
- If the recurring payment is declined, we will try after 3 days after notifying the client. If it declines the second time, AW reserves the right to terminate the Hosting account.
- Terminating Hosting account can result in loss of data, However, it can be retrieved at $70+gst within a weeks time after termination. [ price can change without prior notice ].
- eMail content can not be retrieved once the account is terminated.
- If the Hosting provider identifies malicious activity on their server they reserve the right to abandon the website until the malicious files are cleaned. AW will not be held responsible for that downtime, as it is beyond our control. If this situation arises, AW shall undertake the cleaning process at an extra cost, usually costs $60. The cost can be different if there are more files corrupted.
- All email content is to be downloaded on the client’s computer periodically and keep the inbox size within the allotted limits.
- Client’s must not use the email hosting for inappropriate content and other undesired emails which can result in spamming or infecting the server. Under such circumstances, immediate action will be taken and the required files and data will be deleted without any prior notice.
- AW offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third-party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- Hosting are on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third-party providers. AW ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however, we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars unless specified.
- Credit Card details are handled by PayPal’s Secured Servers.
- Invoices will be sent once a year unless requested otherwise by the client.
- We use PayPal as our recurring payment method. It can be paid monthly or annually.
- If the payment is not successful, we will inform the client to check their credit card details on PayPal and try to process the payment after 3 days. If the payment declines the second time, AW reserves the right to cancel the account immediately.
- Refunds can vary by situation, please email us your query and we will let you know. However, we are very upfront and honest with our refunds, hassle-free and simple approach.
- You can cancel our services any time of the month and we will refund you the balance of that month which you have already paid. However, if you require the website’s backup files it will cost you $250+gst one-off cost. We will hand over the database and content files. Please note we will not be responsible to upload them to your new server.
- All the content provided by the client will be treated confidential and remain Client’s property, will not be used for any other use apart from creating the website.
- All content of the website (like images & photos) will remain under the Affordable Website’s licensing unless specified otherwise. AW reserves the right to change the content or policies without any prior notice.
- Affordable Websites will hand over content in database and content files for easy to read and migrate at an extra cost.
- Copyrights handed over to the client do not include rights to re-use the code for another website or re-sell the programming codes for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. In the case of business restructuring or ownership change, ownership of the website may be transferred from one owner to another. New owners are not allowed to re-sell or re-use for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.